When you register with Cellnutrition we require an email address and contact information. This is required for communications regarding your order or other requests.
All personal information is protected by local and national data protection and privacy laws. By disclosing your personal information and using Cellnutrition’s Website, you consent to the collection, storage, disclosure, processing, use and transfer of your personal information where necessary and if required by Cellnutrition, our data processors, our payment processors, financial institutions or fraud-risk management authorities.
We will also use the information you provide for the following purposes:
- To send updates regarding the status of your orders
- To understand the interests and buying behaviour of our registered users
- To contact you in case of difficulty arising from delivery (i.e. remote areas in the country)
We will not disclose your Personal Data to third parties unless you have consented to this disclosure or unless the third party is required to fulfil your order (in such circumstances, the third party is bound by similar data protection requirements. We will disclose your Personal Data if we believe in good faith that we are required to disclose it in order to comply with any applicable law, a summons, a search warrant, a court or regulatory order, or other statutory requirement. )
Please note that some areas of the website require registration before you may access them. These pages will prompt you to register before proceeding.
Cellnutrition process your payments in the Payment Gateway’s Websites where a tighter security is in place. Your financial data is not stored in our databases thus limiting the possible damage in case of a leak.
Your password stored in our database is encrypted with a one-way hash and cannot be decrypted to ensure highest levels of security.
Deletion of your Personal Data
We are unable to delete your Cell Nutrition account information containing your personal information for a period of 7 years from the date of your last interaction with us. This is because we may need to access historical information for business reporting and accounting purposes.
Cell Nutrition reserves the right to alter or amend its data protection and privacy statement from time to time in its sole discretion.
How do I return a product after delivery?
If for whatever reason you change your mind and would like to return your order after delivery, we will be happy to refund or exchange your purchase as long as it’s unopened and in its original packaging. This option is available for 14 days after delivery.
Following the European Union (Consumer Information, Cancellation and Other Rights) Regulations, we will accept items back even if you have opened the goods to inspect them. You are entitled to a refund as long as you notify us of your intention to cancel within 14 calendar days from the day after delivery. The goods must in an ‘as new’ condition and returned in the original, undamaged packaging, along with any accessories and free gifts received with them. Whilst the goods are in your possession you must take reasonable care of them.
We hope you love what you bought on www.cellnutrition.com. However, if you change your mind, we will accept returns. In that case you will be required to cover the cost of shipping it back to us.
If you wish to send the product back to us. You must first email us at email@example.com quoting your order number in order to inform us of your decision to cancel. We can then make arrangements for the return of your product.
When returning opened products to us you must do so without undue delay and, in any event, not later than 72 hours from the day on which you communicate to us your decision to cancel.
Once we have received the goods back from you, we will give you a refund for the cost of the product and delivery charge paid. We may make a deduction from the refund for any loss in value of the goods if the loss is a result of unnecessary handling by you.
Refunds take 3-5 working days to be credited to your payment card from the date the returns were accepted.
We cannot refund/cancel your purchase:
- If you return your product without proof of purchase
- The product has been opened or used
How do I cancel an order before delivery?
Should you wish to cancel your order before delivery please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
What happens if my product arrives damaged?
Although we take every care to ensure your product arrives to you in pristine condition, on rare occasions a product may get damaged in transit. If you do receive a damaged product, please contact us within 48 hours by emailing email@example.com .
If the product was damaged, we do ask that you:
- Do not use the product for your own safety
- Inform us straight away
We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose. You can find more information about the individual cookies we use and the purposes for which we use them in the table below: